Best Motorcycle Cover – Reviews and Buyers Guides
Deciding on the best all weather motorcycle cover to purchase can be rather challenging, considering the wide variety of options available. If you need some expert recommendations on the best motorcycle cover to buy, keep reading this article. Below, I will be guiding you through the most practical items available.
I am Max Farmer. I have been a big moto fan since 2005 when I first saw a moto race with my father. From that point, my life changed completely, and I totally fell in love with motorcycles, races, and the atmosphere of that adventure. I have spent a lot of time in the garage with my dad, who is a mechanic, and I came to learn all about motorcycles and the right equipment for them.
Concerning motorcycle covers, I find it essential to have a lightweight and breathable wrapping, which will give protection to the bike parked outside and keep humidity at the inlet. You can find a quality motorcycle cover that fits your budget, and I will be happy to help you with that.
If you need a motorcycle cover and wonder what options you have, below, I will provide all the basic and necessary information about the best motorcycle covers. The cover can protect your bike from rain, wind, heat, UV rays, and dust. My goal is to bring you the best review to help you save time in shopping. Also, I hope that you will feel a sense of relief when you know that you have purchased the best option out of the many available in the market.
I hope that my reviews and the buyer’s guide, which I will disclose later on, will help you to decide on the right cover for your bike. Here are the eight motorcycle covers I find the best ones out there.
Choosing the Best Outdoor Motorcycle Cover: 8 Models under Review
If you keep your bike outdoors and are worried about dust, debris, scratches, and harsh weather conditions, read this review of the best motorcycle covers for outdoors. There are seven motorcycle cover model that proved to be useful and durable. They come with different features and specifics, so take a closer look at each model to decide on the best cover for your bike.
Do you want to have your bike in good condition even after leaving it parked outside for a while? Do you want not to think about the blazing sun, heavy rain, show dust, leaves, dirt and so on? Then the Xyzctem covers are what you need.
This cover is the top item for me, and it was considered the best motorcycle cover 2018 among bikers. Due to its universal size, the product has been rated as the best motorcycle cover. It is easily compatible with most motorcycles and covers the bike completely from any harm.
Xyzctem bike cover comes with a storage bag that helps you to take it with you wherever you go easily. This helps a lot because the cover will keep your bike protected anywhere, hence being the appropriate outdoor motorcycle cover.
It is also known as the best water-resistant motorcycle cover because no amount of rainwater can penetrate through it. The Xyzctem motorcycle cover fabric is strong enough and hard to scratch or tear easily; thus, will last you long.
As it comes in a universal size, it doesn’t matter if you own a Harley, Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha, or any other motorcycle of a standard size. Thus, if you have been looking for Harley Davidson motorcycle covers or Honda motorcycles covers, consider buying this item.
- HIGHEST QUALITY BLACK XXXL MOTORCYCLE COVER protects your bike from dirt, weather, snow, ice, rain, sun UV rays, blowing sand, sticky tree sap, birds and insects. Your motorcycle will be clean and pristine every time you want to go for a ride.
- FITS 99% OF MOTORCYCLES including popular brands like Harley Davidson, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, and many more. Fits standard size motor bikes along with off road models up to 118 inches. Simply unpack this cover and slip over your bike.
- MADE WITH VERY DURABLE HEAVY DUTY FABRIC with soft anti-scratch inside. This will serve well every day for years without cracking or splitting. Has 2 Aluminum lock holes and 2 windproof buckles that keep the cover firmly in place even in high winds.
- FREE STORAGE BAG INCLUDED so you can easily store your cover when not in use. This comes in handy during periods when you are riding your motorcycle frequently.
- 24 Hours Service ensures this will quickly become your favorite no-risk purchase. Many people are buying 2 or 3 to protect all their standard and off road motorcycles. HURRY AND BUY NOW while we have this very high quality cover in stock. This makes a wonderful gift for friends, family, and co-workers - anyone with a motorcycle!
- Works for any weather conditions
- Universal fit
- Made from a durable fabric
- One-year warranty only
This item is perfect for any heavy-duty outside or indoor use. Dowco guardian cover protects your bike from any fluids or dust, and it’s known as the best waterproof solution for motorcycles.
This motorcycle cover is effective for use in any weather. This means that it is ideal for use both during winter and summer. It is because the product has a moisture-guard system that enables it to lock out moisture.
Also, it has an aluminized heat shield that offers protection against hot pipes. What is more, the cover has been fitted with an alarm facility that provides additional security for your bike, keeping it safe from curious looks.
Upon purchase, each Dowco motorcycle cover is accompanied by a packing bag and a lifetime warranty. It has a reflective aluminized layer for protecting the bike from scorching rays of the sun, solution-dyed polyester material, windshield, and a durable coat material that repels water.
As an advancement to this cover, it has been equipped with seam tapes that ensure optimal water resistance and strength. It, thus, has a soft cotton material inside that acts as a windshield. To sum up, the Dowco guardian weatherall cover has reflective parts, and it is water-resistant and breathable so that these ensure that your bike is fully protected from moisture and sun.
- Waterproof and breathable motorcycle cover that protects against rain, mildew, and fading caused by the sun's UV rays; Features heat shield against warm pipes
- Made with ClimaShield Plus fabric protection, a 300 Denier, and solution-dyed polyester fabric with a durable water-repellent top coat; Soft cotton protects windshield
- Reflective Moisture-Guard vent system prevents moisture build-up under the cover; Includes a polyurethane and mildew-resistant undercoating
- Elastic shock cord is sewn into the bottom to provide a snug fit; Polyester webbing belly strap is sewn in to prevent the cover from coming off in high winds
- Includes compression storage bag for transporting, a sewn-in hole for a wheel lock, and a sewn-in alarm pocket (alarm sold separately); Limited lifetime warranty
- Waterproof motorcycle cover
- Taped seams
- Comes with a packing bag
- For heavy-duty outdoor use
- Lifetime warranty
- Comes only in black color
Do you get nervous whether parking your motorcycle in the dark will put it at risk because someone might knock it over? Then Badass Motogear ultimate cover is the solution to that. This motorcycle cover will not only save you a good fortune but also give your motorcycle the above-average protection. When using this cover outdoors, the reflective safety stripping will keep your bike visible in the dark, giving you a peaceful sense even when parked outside in the dark.
This affordable cover can protect your bike against condensation with the double-vented protection. What is more, it is made of a non-scratch fabric with windshield liner that serves against both outdoor and indoor hazards like raining and UV radiation. This motorcycles cover from Badass manufacturer is pocket-friendly, so check it out if you have been looking for a quality reflective cover at an adequate cost.
- WATERPROOF OUTDOOR STORAGE for your bike. Made with Sturdy, Premium Materials. DURABLE & ATTRACTIVE - High Performance Cover is Fairly Priced & Satisfaction in 1
- SIZES: SMALL motorcycle cover is 86" Long & 50" High. Best for Sport bikes up to 800cc or Cruisers up to 400cc - MEDIUM is 96" L x 55" Tall for Med. cruisers, sm. Harleys, 600-700cc adventure bikes , Lg 800cc+ Sportbikes - LARGE is 97" L x 57” high. For big cruisers, Adventure or Sport Tourers, big Harley Davidsons.- XLARGE is 108" L x 65" Tall. Honda Goldwing, Victory, Indian, Harley and other XL Tourers.
- SHELTER YOUR BIKE from Rain, Wind, Sun, Snow, Birds, Dust, Dirt, Wet Leaves & More
- PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT - Night Reflective, Windhield Liner, Lock/Alarm Pockets, Exhaust Shields
- DURABLE & ATTRACTIVE - Quality you can count on- High Performance Cover is Fairly Priced & Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed.
- Double vent system for enough air circulation
- 300D polyester fabric
- Fits a variety of sizes
- No protecting from theft
- No shield from UV rays
Nuzari polyester outdoor motorcycle cover is another option you should take into consideration. As the name suggests, this cover is specifically designed for outdoor purposes. It can protect your bike from outside factors such as rain, UV rays, wind, and dust.
This is made possible by the presence of a tough, water-resistant polyester fabric that acts as a shield. The item also has air vents, making it breathable. This feature allows fast evaporation of any moisture that may build-up, thus, protecting your bike from rust.
Elasticity is another interesting feature of the Nuzari waterproof polyester outdoor motorcycle cover. This ensures that the cover fits the bike effectively reducing chances of being blown off by the wind. What is even more interesting is that the covers come in different colors and sizes, giving you more options to choose from.
Additionally, it has reflective strips that prevent collision with other motorists when parking in the dark. The item comes with a windshield protector as the fabric used can adhere to extreme heat from pipes.
- Reflective Strips provide more visibility for parking cars to prevent bumping
- Innovative design icon on sprocket side of cover so you never have 2 guess if you installed properly
- Elastic bottom & luggage strap 4 snug fit ensures the entire bike remains covered during high winds
- Durably Sewn cutouts 4 chains & locks 2 go thru freely. Peace of mind knowing bike is secure & safe
- Breathable air vents which allows air to pass through preventing tip over from high winds
- Reflective strips
- Windshield fabric protector
- Breathable fabric
- Lacks a compression bag
Oxford Stormex motorcycle all weather cover is what you need if your bike is parked most of the time outdoors. It is one of the best outdoor motorcycle covers I have used so far. Its strong outer body protects the bike against substantial weather and collisions.
As it is an outdoor motorcycle cover, it can be a reasonable choice if you don’t have a garage. Plus, its soft heat-resistant lining protects the bike against scratches. The product has a tough outer and soft inner areas, which protect the paint and finishes of your motorcycle. It has a wrap-around splash protector, which prevents water from being absorbed up the lining.
Overall, I can say that this cover is among the best protectors for motorcycles. In this Oxford Stormex motorcycle cover review, I want to point on its ventilation holes that allow enough air getting in so no moisture can build up.
The cover has a reflective strip to enable another motorist to see it when parked outside. It has an adjustable strap and elastic bands at the bottom to easily fit your bike. This Oxford Stormex bike cover review reveals that this product has some exciting features and, thus, worth purchasing.
- Reflective strips
- Heat-resistant lining
- No heat shield
AngLink bike covers are extraordinarily durable and effective. The cover is made of the 210D Oxford fabric allowing for the weather, tear, and wear resistance.
This cover can withstand high pressure giving it the ability to fully protect your bike from sleet, snow, heavy rainfall, among others. AngLink motorcycle cover best represents a long-lasting shield against extreme weather conditions.
- ✔ 2020 UPGRADE VERSION: Anglink Motorcycle Cover use the high quality 210D OXFORD fabric, which is more weather-resistant, tear-resistant and wear-resistant than 180T, 190T material. The entire motorcycle cover is made of precision two-thread stitching, absolutely enough firm and solid at the seams. Its product life is 2 times and more than most other motorcycle covers
- ✔ SUPER WATERPROOF PERFORMANCE: Owing to the high quality 210D OXFORD fabric and our special textile process, Anglink motorcycle cover can withstand up to 2000 Pa water pressure ( Most competitors only 700-800 Pa). In addition, the inner layer of it also adds the waterproof PU film, the stitching part comes with the waterproof strip, all of which completely resolve the problem of water seepage of other similar products. Your motorcycle will perfectly keep dry even during a heavy rainstorm
- ✔ SAFETY LOCK HOLES: Our cover has 2 anti-theft cloth lock holes ( very sturdy) which allow you to conveniently lock your motorcycle cover with motorcycle locks (not included). Compared with the traditional metal lock hole, you do not need to worry about rust, metal-off and other issues, perfect for motorcycle outdoor storage. There is a reflective warning strip at the front so that you can clearly see the location of the vehicle in the evening and prevent collision
- ✔ MORE FEATURES: Adjustable elastic band and windproof buckle design prevent the motorcycle cover from being blown away. Up to 6 rating of the colorfastness means the fade problem of Anglink motorcycle cover will not exist (Verified by many times of the colorfastness test). Moreover, it also comes with anti-ultraviolet, anti-scratch, anti-aging and other functions, which protect your motorcycle against dust, heat, tree sap, damaging UV rays & inclement weather with top to bottom coverage
- ✔ UNIVERSAL FIT-Designed to fit multiple motorcycles up to 104 inch—from Harley Davidson to Honda, Suzuki to Kawasaki, Yamaha and more—Our cover fits most on and off-road standard-sized bikes. ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY - Buy risk free as we always stand by our products
- Quality fabric that is wear and tear-resistant
- Secure against theft
- Can withstand high pressures
- Adjustable elastic band
- Reflective warning strip
- Comes without a bag
- No heat shields
Nelson Rigg cover is among the best solutions for motorcycles. In this Nelson Rigg motorcycle cover review, I will try to back up this claim with facts and my experience.
This cover is made of waterproof polyester material that ensures that no water is allowed to enter even when rained on. Also, the cover has an elastic and adjustable hem to give your bike a custom-made fitting and ensuring it cannot be pulled off by strong winds.
With Nelson Rigg bike cover, you get a compression bag for easy transportation, and also there is a lifetime warranty as a quality guarantee. Additionally, this Nelson Rigg scooter cover has lower panels that are heat-resistant to offer protection against your bike’s hot parts. However, it is recommended that you let your motorcycle to cool off for few minutes before applying the cover.
Another interesting fact about Nelson Rigg motorcycle covers is that they are manufactured in four different sizes, from medium to XXL. This ensures that you can find a solution for a bike of any size.
- Made from full-strength UV-treated tri-max polyester
- All seams are electronically heat-sealed making the cover 100 percentage waterproof
- Soft windshield liner helps protect against scratching and hazing
- Silver heat resistant lower panels
- Fits most sportbikes under 750cc and 125-600cc standard motorcycles without wind screens or accessories
- Free compression bag
- Lifetime warranty
- Tri-max polyester
- Protection from UV
- No protection from theft
Best Motorcycle Cover – Buyer’s Guide and Pro Recommendations
Having gone through the important reviews of the best motorcycle covers available in the market, now we can switch our attention to the buyer’s guide. I want to provide you with helpful tips and guidelines on what to look for when choosing a good motorcycle cover.
Important factors to consider include security of the selected cover, heat resistance, its size, ease of transportation, and some extra features that also can be in hand. Moreover, it is important to check how you need to care about the cover and how easy it can be put on your motorcycle. Therefore, when deciding between a few motorcycle cover models, consider the following features to make the final decision:
As discussed earlier, motorcycles if not well protected from climatically hazards like snow, rain, and UV rays, end up being wrecked. In my opinion, all covers should be water-resistant and come with handled seams.
All the products described in this review are waterproof and have handled seams that seal the waterproof and allows the moisture out. Therefore, make sure to go for the cover that is waterproof and well-sealed to reduce mildew.
UV rays discolor the motorbike if exposed directly to sunlight. So, get covers that have an aluminum inside the fabric to protect your bike from UV radiation and keep it looking new and well-maintained.
Guarding your bike is an important aspect to consider, too. Most covers do not prevent theft, but you can avoid buying very fancy bright covers. Black and gray colors without bright details and unique prints will attract criminals less likely.
Make sure to measure your bike’s sizes before picking out any cover. Do not estimate the size from the look to avoid wasting money on a too small or too large cover that will not offer the desired protection for your bike. Even if you are looking at a universal-size cover, make sure to check if your bike comes in standard sizes, too.
After a race or a long ride, your bike takes time to cool off. Thus, consider aluminum fabrics and heat-shielded covers to protect the cover against hot exhaust pipes to avoid burning down a new accessory.
The cover should be easy to move, install, and store when not in use. The ease of transportation will be a plus when choosing the right gear. I recommend going with lightweight covers that also have a compression bag to take the cover with you on rides. This way, you can shield your bike whenever and wherever you park it.
Extra features like zippers, laces, windshield fabric used, reflective parts, among others are not vital yet beneficial when selecting a good cover. It is always better to get some extra protection if your budget allows.
First of all, make sure to read the corresponding manual to know how the cover should be applied correctly. Bikers often miss important guidelines written in instructions, and in result, they do not install the cover properly, and the bike gets exposed to sun or rain.
It is not worthy of keeping buying new covers now and then just because you don’t know how to take good care of your cover. It’s advisable to check instructions and learn how to keep them clean, wash them, store, and so on. You can learn more tips from articles, reviews, or YouTube channels.
Considering the above features will ensure you make an informed choice. I recommend reading the reviews of the eight motorcycle covers attentively keeping in mind these characteristics and your bike’s specifics. This way, you will be able to select the right motorcycle cover easily and with no time.back to menu ↑
Remarks on Choosing the Motorcycle Cover for Your Bike
All said, you now know about the best available motorcycle weather covers available in the market. It’s up to you to choose the one that suits you best. I hope that the motorcycle cover reviews above were of value to you, and you have already decided on the item to buy for your bike protection.
Since the reviewed products are not just common motorcycle accessories but the best motorcycle covers that should fit your needs, you can rely on this detailed overview. Most of these covers should be compatible with your motorcycle and can serve for either outdoor or indoor purposes.
Moreover, these covers come at pocket-friendly prices that can fit even a tight budget. It doesn’t matter if you pick a cheap cover or expensive one if it suits your motorcycle type and the quality is fine. Remember about the list of essential features I have mentioned above and choose the right cover for your bike.
Which item among the reviewed is the best motorcycle cover for you? Have you used any of these motorcycle covers before and what was your experience with them? Share your thoughts with me in the comments below, and I will be happy to discuss these or any other bike covers you find durable and reliable.back to menu ↑