Best Motorcycle Lifts – The Specifics You Need to Know
I am Max Farmer, and I am a huge moto fan. I have learned a lot about repairing bikes from my dad, who was a racer and a mechanic, too. I know that it may be hard to decide on the best tools for your garage. So, I am here today to share my reviews on the best motorcycle lifts tables available.
In spite of the many variable choices present in the market, picking the right tool for your bike repairing doesn’t come easy. Without the knowledge of what to look for, you will end up with an instrument of less or no value to you.
You should do regular checkups on your bike to ensure it is up for the task. By equipping your garage with the necessary tools for bike checkups and general repairing, you can upkeep your motorcycle and fix little issues when needed. I am not telling about doing extensive repairs on your bike but slight checks to prevent long-term damage.
You will still be in a position to visit a mechanic in case the issue exceeds your expertise. But the slight oil checkups, tire repairing, greasing, shaft upkeep, and so on you can do by yourself easily when having the right tools in your garage.
There are a lot of benefits when using the proper equipment and a professional motorcycle lift table. The lift plays an essential role when it comes to bike checkups, so it is important to choose a durable and comfortable model. Below you can find the eight motorcycle lifts I find the most practical, and I hope that one of the reviewed items will fit your needs.
Top 8 Motorcycle Lift Reviews – The Most Reliable Purchase Guide
I understand the hassle of picking equipment that will serve to your expectations. I have tried a dozen different lifts during my life, but you do not have to go through the same to get a proper tool. The reviews of the top 8 motorcycle lift models, according to my knowledge and experience, will sort your needs in the best way.
My choice on the models was based on:
- Strength and durability
- Maximum weight supported
- Design and safety
So, read the reviews below and pick a bike lift for you. I believe that among these eight positions, you will be able to select suitable equipment.
You need a strong stand that can support your bike’s weight and take minimal space possible. That’s a tip of the iceberg of what the Titan motorcycle lift provides. Your safety is not a concern here as it has been dealt with extensively.
The Titan 1000D XLT motorcycle lift can hold up to 1000 pounds and uses hydraulic stands to ensure you raise the bike to the required height effortlessly. The anti-slip surface locks your bike’s wheel in place. There is also a clamp for minimizing the mobility of the motorcycle when placed on the stand. The available straps will allow you to keep your bike at a fixed position as you work on it.
It is high enough to enable you to do all repairing without bending a knee or raising an eyebrow. I have used it in a garage, and I can assure you that it is perfect for any motorbike repair activities.
The tool, however, is a bit short. It comes at 86 inches, which might make it unsuitable for long bikes. Given the price and the quality of this item, I do not see a better option. Thus, I profoundly recommend this bike lift.
- CONVENIENT MOTORCYCLE REPAIR: This hydraulic motorcycle lift table by Titan Ramps eliminates much of the hassle of motorcycle repair. This ramp has a dual pedal system and a drop panel approach to allow for ease when getting your bike onto the ramp. With its sturdy 11-gauge steel construction and high weight capacity, you can lift any bike for servicing with confidence and ease.
- STURDY DESIGN: This hydraulic ramp saves both time and effort during motorcycle repair and maintenance. By loading and lifting the motorcycle up to eye level or higher, you can make delicate repairs to your bike without having to crane your neck while doing so. It also saves space in your garage and allows you to bring your tools and equipment right up to the bike for maximum convenience.
- SAFETY & SECURITY: These ramps are equipped with a diamond-plate surface to prevent slipping and sliding. They also have access ports for straps so you can secure the bike to the ramp as you work on it. These safety allowances make it easy to protect yourself as you work on motorcycles, either in a pro mechanical shop setting or in your own home garage.
- DIMENSIONS: The ramp itself measures 8 1/2" – 34” tall x 81 1/4" long x 21 3/4" wide. The approach ramp measures 25 3/4” x 21 3/4” x 1/8” thick. The hydraulic ramp has a 1,000-pound weight capacity, so you can lift your bike with ease. It also has a front wheel clamp with a safety locking bar and rear drop panel for added safety and security.
- ABOUT TITAN: At Titan, we pride ourselves in our excellent communication capabilities. We are always willing to answer questions if you need to contact us. Our full-time teams work around the clock to make sure you get high-quality products and service for a wallet-friendly price. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will provide a money-back guarantee.
- Uses hydraulic pedal for effortless bike elevation
- Has wheel clamps and anti-slip surface
- Suitable for use at home or garage
- It is not suitable for long bikes
The cost of this bike lift is suitable for all. Convenience in raising your bike to a higher level for straightforward repair has never been this easy. By being fitted with hydraulic pedals, this product allows for a really small amount of energy to be used to ascend or descend the bike.
It the ultimate Harley Davidson motorcycle lift, long enough to accommodate the length of the bike without fear of it falling. It is strong and balanced. There are clamps to keep hold of your bike’s wheel and ensure your safety during maintenance.
Its setup is easy, and it perfectly settles on any surface. You do not have to clamp or fix the lift on a surface. For prevention against rusting, you need to store it indoors. The quality is not the best, but the lift is worth its money.
Note that this model is foldable. The Kendon folding motorcycle lift enables you to save storage space when you are not using the stand.
The product is protected by a one-year warranty to clear any doubt you might have on its quality. It can hold a weight of up to 1000 pounds. I recommend you to buy this item as it saves much of the storage space and it is ideal for long bikes. The motorcycle lift Kendon is also reliable when it comes to extensive use.
- CONVENIENT SAFE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR - Our motorcycle table lift makes it easy to access the hard-to-reach areas on your motorcycle. Motorcycle lifts give you a helping hand so you can maintain and repair your bike on a lift table with ease.
- HEAVY DUTY LIFTING CAPACITY - Our lift tables have a 1000 pound capacity to handle almost any bike. The right motorcycle lifts for Harley Davidson bikes, racing bikes or dirt bikes. Our hydraulic cylinder enables slow and controlled descent for a more precise and safer work experience.
- VERSATILE & EASY TO USE- Doubles as an ATV lift table and a motorcycle lift. Whether you need an ATV lift or just a table lift, you can now create your ideal working environment with a few simple steps. Our product performs like a professional table lift.
- SPACE-SAVING - This patented design is the ONLY Folding lift on the market. This means you can always find a spot to store our lift, thanks to its compact 17 x 29" dimensions. Whether you need an ATV lift jack or a motorcycle lift, after you're done servicing or cleaning, you can conveniently tuck our lift away in any corner.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We’re so confident that you’ll love your new motorcycle lift that it comes with a 1-year warranty. If you are not satisfied, just let us know and we will make it right for you!
- You can use it as an ATV stand or bike lift
- Effortless to use thanks to hydraulic pedals
- Foldable for convenient storage
- One-year warranty
- Not the best quality
The Black Widow motorcycle stand is metallic and suitable for all bikes. It is strong to hold up to 1100 pounds and raise your bike to a height convenient for repair.
This bike stand gets the job done, but it is not as effective as a bike lift. There is a rubber surface with a rough texture to prevent the bike from sliding. The basic height is 4 inches, which can be extended up to 15 inches.
I have used the Black Widow motorcycle lift for more than a month, and I can tell that its purchase was worth it. It makes the bike stay stable and balanced even at its maximum height. Greasing the joints is vital if you want to raise the bike effortlessly over and over again.
Unfortunately, the item comes without a dolly. However, the Black Widow motorcycle lift is strong to raise even the heaviest bikes. It ensures the bike is stable and gives you ample time to do your bike upkeep. I highly recommend it.
- Center lift for motorcycles, allows service access for maintenance
- Maximum 1,100 lb. capacity
- Raises and lowers with a 7/8" socket or wrench
- Rubber padded platform
- Steel Construction with a black paint finish
- Strong and stable
- Ease of maintenance
- Easy to store
- The dolly is not included
The Hydraulic lift motorcycle is strong to support up to 1500 pounds. For safety assurance, the lift has been made of top-quality and sturdy materials. The supporting surface has rubber bands to ensure it doesn’t damage the item you are lifting.
There is a pedal that you can use to ascend or descend the bike to the height of your convenience. Additionally, you can attach the machine to a compressor for automated and effortless operations.
Your convenience in transporting the item has been ensured as it is wheeled for the same. You do not need to clamp the lift on a surface, and this enables you to use it anywhere. There is also a handle for perfect gripping when transporting the item.
The base is broad for optimal stability and balance. The motorcycle lift jack can be adjusted up to 15 inches, and it is easy to store thanks to the sleek collapsed design and height.
There is a hard-to-understand manual that accompanies the lift, especially if you have not used such a tool before. However, once you manage to assemble the item, you will be able to do it quicker next times.
- COMPACT AND FUNCTIONAL - This compact hydraulic jack makes it safe and easy to service your motorcycle or ATV through a simple lifting mechanism able to hoist up to 1500 lbs
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS - Made with a durable steel frame and high-quality, non-slip rubber lift pads, this jack is able to lift your machine without damaging it
- SAFETY FIRST - With a 3-position safety lock mechanism, fix your vehicle without worry
- EASY TRANSPORT - Built with a handle and swivel casters, the jack is easy to transport and simple to stow
- MANUAL AND AUTOMATIC - The jack can be operated manually by foot pedal or it can be attached to a compressed airline and operated by a pneumatic lift cylinder. Comes with two tie-down straps, two adapter bars, and a detachable handle
- Transporting is easy
- Made of high-quality steel
- Suitable for substantial bikes
- It can be operated automatically
- Setting up is a bit complicated
Scratches and damages on the supported surfaces are likely to keep you from buying metallic stands. But with the ZENY stand, scratches and damages become a thing of the past.
The rubber pads ensure safety as they keep your bike from sliding. There are also clamping anchors to help keep your bike in place when working on it.
The hard and durable steel makes the lift supporting up to 1100 pounds. It makes it ideal to use for most bikes. The stand is 6-inches wide, more than other motorcycle lifts stands, to offer optimal stability to the bike. Its maximum extension reaches up to 19 inches, and this eases any checkups you need to carry out.
It is scissor-shaped, and you need to grease the joints once in a week or two. You will experience the most straightforward bike maintenance with the jack. It is 18-inches long to provide a big space for adequate balancing. The 5-inches minimal height eases its storage.
The item is not bulky to carry, and it enables you to use it outdoor. It is durable and worth the price. The setup process is anything but hard, and the manual will help ease any concern on its upkeep. The stand lived to my expectations, and I highly recommend you to purchase it.
- Solid steel construction in a red and black powder coated finish
- Two (2) variable screw adapters
- Simple crank operation
- 12 cm removable crank handle
- Fits Cruisers, Choppers, Can Am Spyder, Trikes, Sport Bikes
- Easy maintenance process
- Affordable cost
- The top may be a bit slippery with time
To anyone looking for a cheap motorcycle lift, I highly recommend purchasing the Orion Motor jack. It is a scissor-shaped stand, and this eases the upkeep. Only grease application on joints is required. Its ability to lift to 1000 pounds effortlessly adds to the many reasons why you should settle on the item.
The item is supported by a one-year warranty that will clear all doubts in mind about its quality. Even without reading a manual, you can efficiently set up the stand and begin your bike maintenance. The lift’s measures close to 4 inches when not in use and extends up to 14 inches.
The stand is applicable to use on flat-bottomed motorcycles. It has a rubber surface to protect the bike from damage and scratches. Adjusting the height is easy, and there is a detailed manual on its usage to avoid damaging the equipment.
The platform is 9-inches long and 15-inches wide for maximum stability for your bike. The accompanying steel sleeve makes it simple to use. It is one of the most useful tools, given the cost.
- 1,000 ~ 1,200 lbs scissor lift jack for motorcycles with flat bottom, 1 year warranty.
- Lift Range: 3-3/4 in. to 13-2/5 in, come with an easy operate sleeve(steel).
- Platform Dimensions: 9-4/5 in.(L) x 15-3/4 in.(W), safe rubber wide deck.
- Durable heavy duty steel body, easy cleanup paint (oil-, grease- and dirt-resistant).
- Avoid using an impact wrench; improper usage may cause damage to nut, lift a motorcycle easily by rotating the metal sleeve, instruction included.
- Has a rubber surface
- Easy to operate
- Its cost is affordable to all
- There is a one-year warranty
- Not suitable for belly-shaped bikes
This equipment is all you need for stable and efficient upkeep. It is the best scissor-shaped stand. Quality is assured, and durability should be the least of your worries. It is made of powerful steel, and this makes it ideal for supporting up to 1000 pounds.
It is super easy to use, and you can operate it intuitively. I have used steel stands before, and most items cause damage to the lower surface of a bike. It was a problem for me until I purchased this stand.
First of all, it has a rubber surface. It cushions the soft bottom part of the bike and prevents it from scratches. In contrast, the exterior is tough enough to stop the bike from sliding.
Additionally, the Extreme Max motorcycle lift can be extended to 14 inches. The height is not only suitable for work on a bike but also safe for optimal balance and stability.
The 3.75-inches collapsed height makes it easy to store as it doesn’t consume much space. The lift is not weighty, and it perfectly fits outdoor requirements. For three months, I have used the equipment, and I had no issues with it so far.
You can use this lift as an anchor when washing your bike without fear of the stand rusting as it gets into contact with water. It is polished with a paint that is dust, mud, and rust-resistant. I highly recommend you to buy this item, but make sure not to overload it with maximum weight.
- Extends up to a 14" height
- Easily hand-operated using 7/8" socket or wrench (sold separately) - *Do not use an impact wrench or powered drill to operate the lift
- Durable rubber padding on platform
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- 1100 lb. weight capacity; will not lift trikes
- It is manually operated
- It is rust-resistant
- Comes at an affordable cost
- High-quality and durable
- The scissor stands tend to bend when the bike is too weighty
As the name suggests, the item aims at providing an effortless lift of your bike. It is fitted with an anti-slip surface that keeps your motorcycle intact for as long as you use the platform. The coating also cushions the bike from damages and scratches.
Its assembling will take less than five minutes. Attaching the lift arm is also pretty easy as you do not need additional equipment to do it. It is handy and simple to get in work.
For me, descending the bike was always an issue with other stands. But with the Bikemaster universal aluminum rear stand, the shock absorbers enable a smooth descending, and it ensures bike safety. You won’t require assistance when lowering your bike.
The standard height of the stand is 9 inches, and it can be extended to 17 inches. The height is ideal for smooth working, although I found it not stable at the maximum height. It might be as a result of the slim surface that your bike settles on.
It is, however, a good bargain at its current price. The stand is also not weighty, making it ideal for use outdoors. In a garage, it won’t consume much of your storage space, which is always a concern to many.
- Allows easy and controlled lifting of your offroad motorcycle
- Damper shock controls the descent of the motorcycle
- No more free fall when lowering your motorcycle
- Fully adjustable deck height allows perfect fit for most bikes
- Durable anti-slip pad helps prevent bike slippage
- Adjusts to a more extended height than other stands
- Descending the bike is effortless and smooth
- Easy to assemble
- Worth the price
- Not stable at maximum height
A Detailed Guide on Purchasing the Best Motorcycle Lift
Under this section, I have prepared a detailed guide to help amateurs understand more about motorcycle lifts and their importance. Pros shouldn’t feel left behind, as the guide contains several factors to put in considerations when purchasing the best motorcycle lift table. The information below will, therefore, help you to make a worthy purchase. But first of all, let’s cover the basics.
By being built specifically for handling motorcycles, a bike lift is an essential tool that can be used to raise your motorbike to a given height. The elevated motorbike position will help you to operate and execute checkups and maintenance comfortably.
- When using a lift, working, or performing your bike’s repair will be smooth, and you will have little strain when doing it.
- Considering the danger posed by traditional support methods and the amount of energy required to raise the bike to any level, the bike lift comes as a beneficial solution. By using a lift, you can work on your bike easily and be exposed to no danger. Thus, you can have a complete focus on the issue with the bike only.
- A bike lift enables access to those hard-to-reach surfaces for a complete check and repair.
- You can change the height and the position of the lift when working on the bike easily.
- It also protects you from the dirt and mud as opposed to laying on the ground.
In most cases, lifts can support up to 1100 pounds. That’s the figure I have come across in almost every bike lift I have used. However, there are lifts with a capacity of 1500 pounds. Also, the 1500 lbs motorcycle lift is the maximum capacity under my reviews. To sum up, the weight averages at such figures, and it is in line with the weight of most bikes.
- The main reason for buying a bike lift is to elevate your motorcycle. Thus, your bike’s weight becomes an essential factor to consider. For the lift to be put in productive use, it must be in a position to support more than the bike’s weight.
- Cost consideration should come next. Do not overpay for inferior quality products. Read reviews and learn from those who have been using the product. Is the item worth buying, or is it a waste of resources?
- How often do you need to use the item? Is it resilient enough to handle frequent use? If the equipment is going to be used daily, then quality should be one of the main factors to consider.
- For outdoor use, the material making the lift should be rust-resistant. Also, consider the size in case your garage is that large to accommodate huge lifts.
For your convenience, bike lifts come in an assortment of models to pick. Hydraulic, manual, and automated lifts differ in the speed of job execution and cost. Steel-made products are also more potent and resilient, and your choice should revolve anywhere between quality and resilience. You need to make a purchase that will serve you close to a lifetime.
Your safety should come first, especially when using a lift for your bike. Thus, you need to check if the item has straps for keeping the bike in intended place for as you work.
When you adjust the height to the maximum level, ensure the item provides optimal stability. Do not overload the lift because the bike can fall off in result. Most lifts bear less weight than the stated value. I, therefore, recommend going for a lift that is stated to take care of more weight than your bike has.
Whereas a maximum height allows less straining when using the equipment, a higher extension might affect the stability of the lift. This might be dangerous as it can lead to complete damage of the bike in case it falls and your injuries. So, go for the model that has a room for hight.
Some lifts are conveyed with wrenches for smoother operations. There are also manuals for easiness of assembly. There are no specific extra features that you should definitely go for, but getting something extra is always pleasant.
The bike width presents stability and usability concern. If the lift’s surface is too thin, then bigger bikes will sway, and it can be dangerous. Opt for broader lifts as there are many different models available.
No one wants to overpay for a low-quality item. There are motor lifts that exceed the $1,000. But I have used and picked some lifts that cost less than $100, and they proved to be durable and top-quality. You need to get the best quality at a bargain, and the lifts under review will cover your needs.
Closing Remarks on Choosing A Motorcycle Lift
As I wind up my review on best motorcycle lifts, I hope that I have put everything in place for you to make an easy decision on the bike lift. I picked eight remarkable models based on my experience with the items, their affordability, quality, durability, strength, safety, size, and designs.
I want to point on the importance of considering your safety when going for a bike lift once again. You should never subject the lift to more weight than its maximum capability. Even for its optimal stated weight capacity, it is crucial to deduct some few pounds as it is better safe than sorry.
Picking the right material and design should not be a concern after reading this blog. Be aware of the sturdy and robust steel-made products and differentiate them from light material goods.
You need to clamp the bike to minimize its mobility on the stand. It is all for your safety and your bike’s protection. Make use of the manual that comes with each lift model to learn how to utilize it properly.
Have you used any of the reviewed motorcycle lifts? What do you think about motorcycle lift jacks? Would you recommend a friend to use a motor lift? Let me know your thoughts about bike lifts and share some good and bad experience with these tools.