Best Motorcycle Top Case – All You Need to Know Concerning the Products
I am Max, a cyclist with high expertise in motorcycle repair. The 2005 MotoGP at Laguna Seca is a memorable event for me that I visited with my father. The spirit of adventures, speed, and race become a big passion for me. Since that time, I learned a lot about mechanics and bikes. I can assure you there is so much to learn concerning the vehicle. Now, I want to conduct a review on the best motorcycle top case for convenient luggage transportation.
Many people might be wondering why you need a motorcycle top case when you can easily mount the luggage on the grilled end of the bike. Others might see a top case as an instrument that consumes space and affects the comfort of your passenger. Well, all those drawbacks are genuinely raised and true. However, I have reviewed cases that will help solve all those issues in a whiz.
Your passengers’ comfort will be ensured, and your luggage will be in safety. Before that, we need to look at some of the most critical reasons why you need a top case.
- If you work in a delivery company as an excellent supplier, be it door to door or pick up station supplier, you need to keep the items sheltered from damage.
- If you use the bike to and from your workstation, you need to securely lock the documents you use and other essentials without fear of damage even during bad weather.
- In case you are out shopping, you do not have to leave your bike behind because there is no room to carry your goods on. The top case will have your issues solved.
- When you need to store your heavy biking gears and helmet, there is no better choice than locking them in a place convenient for retrieval when you need them.
It is almost impossible to list all the benefits of having a high quality, spacious motorcycle top case.
Motorcycle Top Case Review – Find the Best Option Here
Many beginners find themselves in a difficult situation when making a motor case purchase. This is despite the many choices available for buying. I have, therefore, seen it essential to review the best motorcycle cases to make this process straightforward for you.
Everything you need to know is in the blog underneath. I will go a step ahead to pick the best item that will fit your spending limit and quality expectations.
The Emgo top case is the best motor case I have ever used. It is designed to meet all the needs of a biker. The size of your luggage is the least of your worries as the trunk measures 16.5 long, 12 inches wide by 11 inches deep. Whether you want a case to put your documents, this is the carrier to go for.
Your luggage security has been enhanced, as there is a lock-in place that comes with a couple of keys in case you misplace one. The key remains in the lock until you have closed it. There is a mounting board provided, with no holes on the lower part. Therefore, you will be required to drill the holes for easy clamping. That remains the only drawback I have come across in the five months I have been using the item.
It is made of a tough exterior that doesn’t crack easily. In case your bike falls, rest assured of having your luggage safe as you placed it. The surface doesn’t get damaged as a result of prolonged exposure to the sun. Even if you use it during the rainy season, your goods will remain perfectly sheltered from water.
The cost is affordable and favorable to all. I see no reason why you shouldn’t buy the item. Using it has been fun, and it is close to impossible to get such a high-quality product at a bargain. No matter the bike you are ridding, you will find a way of fixing the case and enjoy the benefit of a well-crafted product. I highly recommend you buy the item. With the Emgo travel trunk, regret upon purchase is a thing of the past.
- High quality
- Contains a lock and keys
- Durable and robust against all weather
- You need to drill it to fix the case
The Autoinbox top case is built in modern-day technology for the best biking experience. The most important feature to consider is its vast capacity. It measures 22.6 inches long, 17.9 inches wide and 12 inches deep. This volume is more than enough for storing your helmet and all biking gears.
Next to consider is the safety of your luggage. There are a lock-in place and two keys in provision. To ensure the goods stored do not sway as you race, a strap cord has been attached. The case will perfectly fit in any bike. It is straightforward to install, and the process has been simplified further by the provision of an installation manual.
All you need is to mount the case on the bike’s rack that has been provided. The case is dust and waterproof. Your luggage will be well sheltered from damage even when you use the case during bad weather. The only con is that the case lacks the led lights though there are reflectors fitted for quick spotting the case during the night.
The cost is also a bit high, but the material the case is made of and its vast capacity, deserve it. The quality should compel you to buy the case. I profoundly recommend you buy, as it will serve beyond your imagination.
- Product Size :W575mm×D455mm×H305mm /22.6 x 17.9 x 12 inch
- Volume Capacity: 47 Litre(Notice: No LED light)
- Material: Special Grade PP material ,wear resistant to impact ,scratch-proof ,durable and waterproof .
- Top box comes with universal mounting hardware to mount into your Luggage Rack.
- Fits One Full face helmet or Two Open face helmets.
- Large to accommodate most of your luggage
- A good fit for many bikes
- Secure as it can be locked
- There is a strap cord mounted
- It is a bit expensive
- There are no led lights
The case is perfect, but it is hard to be installed on your luggage rack. The seller is providing the required hardware for mounting the item. It is lightweight and contains a handle for easy portability when not installed on the bike. Your customer’s comfort has been ensured through the fitted softback.
The case can hold a two-sized helmet and all biking gears. Its dimensions are 22.3 by 17.3 by 12.6, corresponding to length, width, and height. There are different colors that will enable you to pick your bike’s best match. It has a lock and two keys that are included in the package.
It comes at a favorable price, and its quality is not compromised. The case is not waterproof. Using it during rainy seasons might lead to damaging of goods. You do not have to drill the case to install it. There is some caution you should take when mounting it. Do not fix the screws too tightly as it will lead to damaging of the base.
Given the cost and quality of the case, I profoundly recommend you buy it without hesitation. Not forgetting the way the case is made for all bikes. Finding your choice here should not be a concern.
- The trunk （measurements: 22.3" L x 17.3" H X 12.6" W）is extremely spacious and will hold two full-size helmets. Saddlebags Color: Black / White / Silver / Black&Gray.
- Our trunk has 48L large capacity space and comes with a soft backrest. Comes with mounting hardware as shown in the picture. And it is lockable with 2 keys.
- Easy to install: It comes with all the mounting hardware kits. Includes a luggage rack to fixed the trunk.
- This size of Top Case is recommended for Motorcycles. (Note: These screws should not be tightened too tightly. They're locknuts. If it's too tight, the base will be damaged due to the external force.)
- Box Comes With All Hardware To Mount Into A Luggage Rack. It is very convenient with handle to take it out or anywhere you want to go.
- Easy to mount
- Huge capacity
- High quality
- The case is not waterproof
To anyone looking for a mid-sized motorcycle case, you need to stop the hassle and settle on this. The top case motorcycle is made of durable plastic that makes it sturdy. It measures 16.5 by 15.7 by 12 inches. It can hold a helmet and a pair of gloves.
Mounting the case is easy as all the hardware you require is provided. The case has been made to fit in a wide variety of scooters and bikes. However, you may be required to drill some holes on the case to ensure it matches with the existing ones on the mounting board. The base is built of high quality and durable material that will shield it from breakage.
The safety of the goods inside is nothing to worry about, as the case is lockable with two keys in provision. For enhanced visibility during the night, the case has been fitted with high-quality reflective material. It is lightweight for transporting wherever you want. You can also remove the case easily in case you do not need to use it.
The case is the perfect choice for starters. You will spend little and get a high-quality product. I recommend you buy it if you intend to use it on a small or mid-sized scooter or bike. For those with huge bikes, there is a variety of choices to consider.
- Volume Capacity: 32 Lt (Can store one helmet)
- Constructed of heavy-duty Polypropylene.
- Inner Dimension: 12 x 15.7 x 16.5 In
- Comes with mounting hardware as shown in the picture.
- Quick-release system.
- Lightweight for easy portability
- Easy to install
- Suitable for small and mid-sized bikes
- You may be required to drill to mount it
In case you are under a strict spending limit, then I see no other affordable and high-quality evidence to suit your needs. This is the cheapest case I have come across in my reviews. It is, however, a bit small for two sized helmets. It measures 16 inches wide, 13 inches long, and 6 inches deep. You can use it to store a helmet, but not just in any position. It must be on the curved space inside.
You can easily lock the case, and there are two keys provided at delivery. Installing is straightforward as there is no drilling required. All the necessary fixing accessories are provided. The case is lightweight, and it can be easily removed and carried so that it doesn’t stay on bad weather for long. You cannot unmount the case unless it is unlocked. That’s a security added feature.
Comfort has been ensured through the soft backrest. The motorcycle aluminum top case is fitted with reflectors although there is no led lighting. Given its price, you do not expect the case to be made of the densest and most sturdy exterior. It, however, does the job to your satisfaction, and it is durable. Resilience and low cost are two primary reasons why I highly recommend you to buy the item. You can use it when you do not have to carry a bigger box with you.
- Capacity: 30L; Outer Dimension: 17-11/16"L x 15-5/16"W x 11"H
- Comes with reflectors and backrest; Includes lock and two keys
- Quick release that allows you to carry it like a suitcase
- Easy installation with no drilling required
- Can be easily mounted to any standard rack with included mounting hardware
- Low price
- Easy to fix as there is no drilling required
- Quality is a bit low
When I first came across the item listed among the motorcycle top cases, I thought it was a listing error and scrolled without checking. The price also made me think it would be a waste of money buying a bag and mounting it on my bike. The images available do not disclose the quality of the bag thoroughly.
Since making a purchase, the chase harper motorcycle luggage carrier has met my expectations beyond imaginations. First is the superior quality of the bag. I wondered what was in the seller’s mind when they offered a lifetime warranty on the product. Durability here is the last thing to worry about. The bag is small, but it will fit most of your essentials with ease. It is foldable for secure storage and transportation.
I use the bag to carry my laptop, and even during the rainy season. I have my goods protected as it is waterproof. The chase harper luggage bag will not tear easily, and it is highly durable. The straps are elastic, and you can use it as a backpack. You can use it on any bike, no stressful mounting or drilling.
Given its universal applications, I see no reason why you shouldn’t take advantage of the low price and have a quality that lasts a lifetime. Your safety is a significant concern as the bag has been fitted with highly reflective materials. I profoundly recommend you buy the item as stock lasts. Do not miss this super brand.
- MADE IN USA
- Universal fit constructed from industrial grade ballistic urethane-coated nylon. Water-resistant, tear-resistant, highly durable
- Adjustable bungee mount system with hideaway zipper compartment to store bungee cords when not in use. Non-abrasive rubberized material covers entire bottom to prevent scratching
- Constructed without internal stiffeners to assist folding into hideaway stash sack zipper pocket located on back allowing for ease of transport when not in use
- Main compartment is large enough to fit most Small - Large Full Face Helmets. Dimensions: 12"L x 12"W x 8"H; 18.9 Liters
- Highly durable
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
Built-in the most spectacular design to fit any biker’s requirements, the case is more than you need for a safe ride. It is enormous to accommodate two sizeable helmets with its 21 by 14.5 by 10-inch dimension. The back has been crafted to offer the comfort you are looking for.
There is a compatibility issue as the aluminum top case motorcycle can only fit in 8 by 8-inch rack. You will additionally be required to drill the base for mounting. The case is a bit complicated to install, and it never came with a manual. It is water-resistant, and you have little to fear concerning your goods damage during bad weather. It is made of high-quality material that will not wear out quickly.
Your luggage security comes as a concern to the manufacturer as the case is lockable and keys are provided on delivery. Most products under my reviews lacked led lighting, but it has been included in the case. Your safety is highly considered as the light will be easily visible to all motorists. The cost is moderate due to its high-quality product. I highly recommend you make a purchase. Your expectations will be met and exceeded.
- Trunk Inner Dimension: 21"L x 14.5"W x 10"H ; Outer Dimension: 22"L x 15.5"W x 11 H Top Rack Dimension: 18" x 9" W x 1.5" H
- Fitment: need a 8" x 8 " mounting rack with vehicle Honda cruisers almost any custom applications please check bracket of your motorcycle
- Extra large contour cushion backrest Heavy-Duty Top Rack (Drilling Required For Assembly) Premium Locking With 2 Keys
- Washable floor mats With Taillight
- Large Space to Fit 2 Full Face Helmets
- High quality
- Fitted with led lightings
- Huge capacity
- Complicated to install
- Has some compatibility issues
A Step-By-Step Buying Guide
Under this section, you will find the most important aspects to consider when making a motor case purchase.
Top cases come in different layouts so that you can pick the best match for your bike. The more important to consider is the softness or sturdiness of the case. I have reviewed six hard top cases and one soft bag. In terms of durability, hard cases tend to live long without wearing out.
The quality of the hard cases is nothing to worry about, and neither is their ability to prevent water from damaging your goods. Although portability when un-mounted may be hindered due to bulkiness, the hard case serve well and some are handled for easiness in transportation.
Depending on your preference, top cases come in two most common sizes: a 23-liter and 43-liter capacity. The 23-liter volume case is suitable for holding only one helmet, whereas the 43-liter one can store two helmets and other essential accessories.
The more significant capacity case is useful in the event you put the bike into frequent use and have lots of luggage to carry. When ridding for short distances or at your workplace, you can use the smaller one without fear of inconveniences.
You need a case that is straightforward to install. Some situations require drilling to mount, but others are flawlessly crafted from the industry to fit in the place you would like them to. I recommend you go for a case that gives you no stress when fixing and removing.
Wherever you are, a case for frequent use needs to shelter your goods from dust or rain. Whether it is a laptop or documents you are carrying, bad weather should not hinder you from going on with your daily activity.
As promised, I will provide my top choice for the best motorcycle top case. The emgo motorcycle trunk is my most preferred choice. Its cost is considerably low, and it has a high capacity that is adequate to carry two sizeable helmets. I have used the case for so long, and therefore its durability is not a concern. I profoundly recommend you choose the item as it will solve all your luggage transportation problems for a lifetime.
The product is inseparable from the chase harper bag. It is tear-resistant and waterproof. It is the only bag under my review, but it is worth the value of high end and costly hard top cases. If you need a motorcycle soft top case that’s multipurpose, then the item should come second to none in your choice. It is durable and a lifetime guarantee from the manufacturer puts all your purchasing doubts away.
Given the high number of people who do not use motorcycle cases, I hope the blog will help them realize the much you have been missing and settle on one of the reviewed products. If you are yet to find a perfect match for your bike, comment and I will help until you get the best quality at your spending limit.
What is your experience using bike cases? Would you recommend a friend to use the product? I will leave the comment section open for any question regarding motorcycle top cases.back to menu ↑