Best Waterproof Motorcycle Gloves
To get the best waterproof motorcycle gloves, you need a clear understanding of how they work and what makes these items waterproof. For a professional rider, sometimes it may become hard to pick the quality pair of motorcycle gloves. The best motorcycle gloves should be durable, and they should protect one’s hands from cold, snow, and wind in winter. Here are some of the best items I have used over the years.
Various companies manufacture protective gear, including gloves. These gloves are designed to protect the hand from shallow temperatures and from friction that is caused while riding, cycling or skiing.
Motorcycle gloves are different in the way they function. Some of them are multi-layered, and others are created with materials that make them waterproof. It is also possible for the gloves to contain breathable materials, and some types are supplied with anti-slip gel, which ensures that these gloves will provide a good grip.
Waterproof winter gloves are reliable for use due to their water-resistant feature. To make a successful purchase, one is required to settle on the features they expect from the gloves to provide and the environment in which they are going to be used. For instance, some gloves are water-resistant, but they do not provide the essential warmth to the users. Therefore, to avoid unpleasant surprises after buying the item that doesn’t suit you, it is necessary to have the right information before purchasing waterproof motorcycle gloves.
Best Waterproof Motorcycle Gloves Overall – Ozero Men’s Winter Thermal Gloves
Ozero is among the best gloves created for use during outdoor activities. The Shenzhen Beimeilli Manufacturing Company produces them. These thermal, mechanical gloves come in various models that serve multiple purposes.
These Ozero gloves are specifically designed for the male gender. They are windproof and keep the person wearing them warm. Water-resistant capabilities enable this product to keep the hands dry during usage. This benefit is enhanced by the water-resistant shell used to create the gloves. The shell protects the rider from water and snow as well. Moreover, a TPU component is inserted in the waterproof material to ensure freezing wind, water, and snow do not affect the user’s skin. However, it is not advisable to dip the gloves in water for an extended period as the tips are not waterproof.
Though not being waterproof, these sensitive fingertips pads that can be used on touchscreens. The pads keep the fingers warm and allow the user to tap the devices quickly. This technology has been tested together with the iPhone and the Samsung Galaxy series of phones.
The outer surface of this item is laced with silica gel particles that help the user to have a firm grip. The particles will contribute to achieving a firm grip from the palm to the index and middle fingers. The gloves are created in different sizes to fit the majority of users.
These gloves have elastic cuffs that ensure they are tight enough and fit the hands, thus preventing the skin from the influence of cold air and water. Moreover, the gloves can be used for cycling, golfing, running, riding, and while playing outdoor sports.
The Ozero Winter Thermal gloves are the best item based on my experience in the field. It is proven this product is reliable when riding a motorcycle. If you decide to try skiing this season, the gloves are also durable and efficient for people fond of this hobby.
- STYLISH FOR MEN - OZERO windproof and water resistant touchscreen sensitive gloves are fashion and moderately warm for men on the go. *Please refer to the size chart in the product image area for choosing the fittest size*
- SENSITIVETOUCHSCREEN FINGERTIP PADS - Keep your fingers warm and dry while you use your devices. OZERO texting gloves are coated with a conductive fabric on the thumb and index finger that allows you to tap and swipe with ease. Works great with iPhone 8/7/7s/6/6s, iPads and Samsung Galaxy J7/J5/S8/S7/Note 7/Note 6 etc
- WATER RESISTANT AND WINDPROOF FABRIC AND TPU - High-quality water resistant shell keeps your hands dry in snow or light rain while a waterproof TPU component keeps freezing wind and cold water off your skin. Please note that the fabric of shell is waterproof, but it is not suitable for dipping gloves into water for a long time because the seams and tips of the thumb and index finger is not waterproof
- SILICA GEL PARTICLES FOR PERFECTLY GRIP - These thermal running gloves, with silicone particles on the palm, index finger and middle finger, let you grip any tool firmly
- ELASTIC CUFF FOR A SNUG FIT - Snug fit elastic cuffs keeps the gloves tight to your hands and keeps cold wind and water out. Choose from M, L, XL for a perfect fit according to the image diagram. These sports gloves are slightly tight, please choose one size bigger for relaxed feeling
- Water-resistant feature
- Sensitive finger pads for use with various devices
- Elastic cuffs
- Do not work efficiently in colder regions
WindRider Rugged Waterproof Winter Gloves
Designed in Minnesota, the WindRider gloves are intended for use during the whole winter season. Therefore, these gloves are cold-resistant and are created to be used during outdoor activities. You can be sure you will enjoy the cold season as well.
According to the customers` ratings, the WindRider gloves are among the best waterproof gloves as they are designed with five layers of material, among which is the Cordura nylon shell. Its effectiveness is enhanced by a hipora liner, foam insulation, 3M Thinsulate, and an inner fleece liner. The hipora liner provides the gloves with the water-resistant feature, while the fleece liner gives them a softer feel. The Thinsulate and foam insulation keeps mitts toasty.
The motorcycle waterproof gloves will keep the hands dry even if a rider interacts with water or snow. The materials of the gloves are deliberately combined to ensure no moisture passes through them and reaches the hand.
Another advantage of these gloves by WindRider is the touchscreen fingertips, which are insulated to enable the user to answer phone calls. It is important to note that the gloves are designed for winter and will not allow the user to text. Therefore, swiping is the only possible action while operating the mobile device in these gloves.
The gloves have pockets for storage, which are large enough to hold a key, warmer, or a credit card. The storage space, located in the back of the glove, has a water-resistant zipper, which ensures that the pocket and the glove will not get wet in case the rider puts their hand in the water. I advise you not to use the storage space for keeping electronic key fobs as they could be damaged if the glove is placed in water for a long time.
- TOUCHSCREEN FINGER TIPS allow you to answer calls while keeping your gloves on. But let's be honest, these are still winter gloves, so NO you will not be able to have texting conversations with your girlfriends on them - enjoy the nature you are in and get off your phone.
- WATERPROOF - We are talking stick your hand in the water, your hand ain't getting wet waterproof. So go ahead stick your hand in that ice hole and pull up that beast of a walleye. Or shred that powder with these skiing gloves, because your hands will stay dry.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION - First we take a Cordura nylon shell (none of that thin nylon crap that rips your first use), then we put a hipora liner(this is what makes it waterproof, it is basically Gore-Tex) then we have 70g of 3M Thinsulate and foam insulation(gotta keep those mitts toasty) and then a soft fleece inner liner (so soft you won't want to take them off and remember you don't have to because you can answer your phone with these babies on).
- STORAGE - You can't ever have enough pockets, so we put pockets on the back of the gloves. These pockets are big enough for a credit card, a hand warmer or your key. We put a water resistant zipper to help keep the pockets dry. But if you have one of those fancy electronic key fobs, don't keep it in there and go stick your hand underwater for a while, because you will probably ruin it. So go ski in that -20, put a hand warmer in your gloves and have fun.
- AMERICAN COMPANY, DESIGNED IN MINNESOTA - With a headquarters in Minnesota and warehouse in Michigan, we know cold, wet winters. We designed these gloves for all the great outdoor activities that take place in the winter and for the less fun ones (I mean who really likes to shovel?). We stand 100% behind our products and if you have any problems or questions, please call or email us feeling confident you will reach a real person in the US.
- Water-resistant coating
- Soft and comfortable inner fleece liner
- Hipora liner helps air get out but prevents water from getting inside the glove
- The feature of touch sensitivity is barely usable
Carhartt Men’s W.P. Waterproof Insulated Gloves
The Carhartt gloves have been on the market for over a century. They are durable and reliable gear and can be used by devoted motorcyclists. The gloves are designed to be comfortable, and they work in any weather conditions. The brand creates gloves that will last you for a long time.
These motorcycle waterproof gloves are designed with 100% shell and palm, which contribute to their strengthening ability. The lining made of polyurethane and polyester makes the gloves durable, and hence the item can be used during different riding conditions. The polytex material that is placed inside the glove is further followed by the reinforced polyurethane in the arm area, which makes the glove stronger.
The product is designed with a strap on the end of the glove that helps it to stay in place. This ensures the glove is on your hand at all times. Due to a fast dry technology lining, this item is great in terms of sweat issue. The gloves come in different sizes, and they can fit anyone.
- Durable polytex shell
- FastDry technology lining wicks away sweat for comfort
- Waterproof insert
- Reinforced polyurethane (PU) palm
- The product is durable
- Can work in different weather conditions
- Fast dry technology to deal with sweat
- Enhanced protective feature
- Sometimes the hands may feel not that warm due to fast dry technology
Kemimoto Waterproof Motorcycle Riding Gloves
Kemimoto motorcycle riding gloves are designed specifically for winter. They come in different sizes and are intended for use by both males and females.
These gloves are both waterproof and windproof and are suitable for wearing during moderate temperatures. They ensure the hands of the user remain dry at all times. The inner side of the glove is created with a shaggy fur lining that provides the user with warmth.
The knuckle of the gloves is grazed with a PVC guard on the outer shell. The inner side is made of soft armor. The double-layer armor is meant to protect the hands from any kind of damage. Moreover, these gloves are made from a premium grade-A textile, which helps in keeping the hands free of moisture and sweat.
The gloves by Kemimotoare very comfortable without sacrificing grip, which ensures the user can navigate the motorcycle well. Due to their waterproof feature and the material used, the heat retains inside the glove.
In addition to all the advantages of the item, the double-layer armor keeps the hand of a cyclist safe, and no damage can occur through the product. After having used these gloves for a while, I can recommend them for their effectiveness.
- These winter motorcycle gloves are designed for those freezing winter days. Ensuring your hands stay dry & warm without sacrificing grip, so you stay in control the throttle or brakes.
- Size Chart - Measurement across the widest part of your palm typically that below the knuckle. Size of this nice warm winter glove is on the small side, we recommend that ordering a size up.
- Warm & Waterproof - The insulation and shaggy fur lining of motorcycle gloves help trap heat inside to keep your hands warm. Thanks to the KEMIMOTO riding gloves are still waterproof. No more freezing hands in the cold or snow day.
- Knuckle Armor - The outer shell of atv winter gloves has been covered in PVC guard, inner soft armor made from closed cell foams. Two-layer knuckle armors help protect your hands from impact damage.
- Warmthable & Comfortable - Our touchscreen snowmobile gloves made from premium grade-A textile construction. Keeps your hands free from sweat and dampness throughout the life of the gloves.
- Warm and waterproof
- The knuckle armor protects the hands from damage
- Does not have a sensitive touch feature
Iron Jia’s Motorcycle Waterproof Gloves
The next item under review, Iron Jia’s gloves, is created to protect the rider’s hands during winter. According to various customers` reports, this product is considered to be among the best motorcycle waterproof gloves. These gloves are made from polyester, although they are breathable.
As for the extreme weather conditions, you can hardly find the competitors of this item. Due to their waterproof and windproof features, they take care of the hands of the user. The gloves have a multi-layer structure, which contributes to their impeccable quality.
This Iron Jia’s product is uniquely designed to enhance the durability of the gloves. The manufacturer has made them very appealing by adding the ergonomic feature and the shell for hand protection. The latter together with the shock-absorbing foam is used for the protective effect. Moreover, to prevent the glove against friction and swift wearing off, the brand has used suede in between the index finger and the thumb. Also, the grip of the glove is comfortable during its use as the item has a buckle that helps in tightening in the wrist area.
The fingertips of these waterproof winter motorcycle gloves are laced with unique materials that help in sensitivity while wearing the gloves. This characteristic enables the user to operate their phone. I can recommend this product without hesitation, as the protection it provides is outstanding.
- Special ergonomic design with hard shell protection, taking into account aesthetics and security
- Fingertips using special materials ，you can still operate the cell phone when you wear this gloves .
- Ergonomic, hand-dimensional drop resistance protective hard shell, shock-absorbing foam has a better than general protective effect
- Suede protection between the thumb and the index finger , reduces the wear between the gloves and motorcycle ,also increased handle grip .
- Because the gloves are not US standard size, Please refer to our size chart and choose your size.
- Increased durability
- The product has a protective shell
- The gloves feature touch sensitivity
- Your hands may feel cold if you wear these gloves in extreme frosty weather conditions
Scoyco Men’s Gloves with Hard Knuckles
SCOYCO is a company that specializes in producing of riding gloves, protecting gear, clothes, and shoes for motorcyclists. Among all the items in the field, SCOYCO gloves are reviewed as comfortable and quite cheap. The brand has created this model of gloves for the users to be able to receive all the satisfaction from their riding due to the essential protection and increased comfort of the item.
The palm of the glove is reinforced with a microfiber material, which offers further durability. It provides triple protection and has a Velcro closer, making the item fit perfectly as it is adjustable.
These lightweight waterproof gloves have knuckle fibreglass shell that contributes to the safety of the rider. Also, the joints parts are laced with rubber, which protects them from friction. The double guard protection helps in quick reacting to unexpected situations on the road. The gloves are designed to provide ventilation at the back of the hand. It is achieved with the help of a breathable mesh fabric that is comfortable to touch.
The best waterproof motorcycle gloves from this brand have hard knuckles. They are breathable, and can be used when driving motorbikes, motorcycles, and scooters. The gloves are quite spacious and will fit men perfectly. The item is also popular for being wrinkle-free.
- ①KNUCKLE FIBERGLASS SHELL for strong protection while you are using it as the professional motorcycles gloves。Size: L--PALM CIRCUMFERENCE:22cm(8.66 inch)
- ②RUBBER PROTECTION ON JOINT for double guard while meets unwanted situation.
- ③BREATHABLE MESH FABRIC on the back of hand for ventilation and stay dry & comfortable.
- ④REINFORCED PALM:with the wear-resistant microfiber material on palm and jaws of death offers you the triple protection.
- ⑤ADJUSTABLE VELCRO CLOSURE on wrist provide the snug fit while cycling.
- Wrinkle-free gloves
- Triple protection
- Lightweight and waterproof features
- The glove does not provide an essential rate of warmth
KingsBom Waterproof Thermal Gloves – Ideal Womens Waterproof Motorcycle Gloves
The manufacturer of this item, KingsBom brand, provides the warmest riding gloves. Riders usually prefer them over the other variants on the market because of the materials used. Waterproof materials and 3M Thinsulate insulation of such high quality are rarely used in the production of this type of gloves, so this product is worth your consideration.
The KingsBom gloves are very stylish as they are created for women riders. These are thermal screen-touchable gloves that are designed with lightening materials, which make them safe for use during the night. The gloves are effective while operating smartphones. According to the customers` feedback, they have been tested against a variety of smartphones and proved to be sensitive enough. Moreover, the gloves are insulated with a conductive fabric on the tips of the fingers.
The quality of the fabrics of this product is exceptional as it ensures dexterity and mobility while on the road. The multiple layers created by the materials provide maximum heat retention and breathability, which is further increased by Thinsulate.
These gloves are well known among women motorcyclists for their remarkable features. They are waterproof, windproof, and snow proof. These characteristics make the product unique, and the user can observe it in practice as the outer surface of the glove sheds moisture and snow. The interior of the glove provides essential air circulation and moisture-wicking.
I recommend these high-quality gloves as they will keep the hands warm in extreme temperatures and are ideal for outdoor winter activities. There is a wide selection of gloves for your liking. Moreover, while not on the motorcycle, you can use these gloves for running and outdoor sports.
- HARD-WEARING , STYLISH & UNISEX: KINGSBOM winter thermal screen-touchable gloves are perfect for both men and women on the go. Designed with reflective lightening materials making it more stylish and safe for night sport.
- QUALITY FABRICS : Constructed with multiple layers of 3M's 200g super-efficient Thinsulate insulation, ensuring breathability and maximum heat retention. They are light enough to ensure optimal mobility and dexterity.
- OUTSTANDING FUNCTION : WATERPROOF, SNOWPROOF & WINDPROOF. Exterior surface sheds water and snow, Moisture-wicking and air-circulating interior. KINSBOM high quality thermal winter gloves which keep your hands warm while doing your favorite sport or chores in extreme cold weathers. Ideal for skiing, snowboarding, hiking, snow shoveling, riding motorcycle, climbing, biking, camping, hunting and many other outdoor winter activities.
- SENSITIVE TOUCH FOR SMART SCREENS: Keep your fingers warm and dry while you use your smart devices. KINGSBOM gloves are coated with a conductive fabric on the thumb and index fingers allowing you to tap and swipe easily. Works great with iPhone 11/XS/X/8/7/6s, iPads and Samsung S10/S9/S8/Note 9/Note 8 etc. That is, you’ll be able to use your smart phone or device without having to take them off!
- WIDE SIZE SELECTION : The size is measured by circumference, S:6.7"-7.5" 17-19cm/ M:7.5"-8.3" 19-21cm/ L: 8.3"-9.0" 21-23cm/ XL: 9.0"-9.8" 23-25cm.［NOTE:gloves tend to run a bit smaller than the average glove with the athletic fit so you may want to order a size larger if you prefer a looser fit.］
- Snowproof, waterproof, and windproof characteristics
- The gloves have conductive fabric
- The material is breathable
- The product has Thinsulate
- The touch sensitivity feature may lose efficiency with time, but these cases are very rare
Ozero Waterproof Winter Gloves for Men and Women
As I have already mentioned earlier, Ozero gloves are manufactured by the company Shenzhen Beimeilli, a reliable and affordable brand. They are specially designed to fit both males and females.
These winter gloves are made of windproof suede leather shell. The model is multi-layered, with cold-proof material that will give the user the essential warmth. The gloves have a sponge inside, which creates a breathable waterproof membrane. They are designed to be comfortable, and this feature is increased by the soft and thermal material lined in the gloves. According to the customers` ratings, the Ozero gloves are well known for their thermal ability. The gloves efficiency in retaining heat is enhanced by the materials used in their design.
Additionally, this product has a waterproof membrane that ensures the hands will remain dry even after being inserted in water. The gloves are also snow proof. They can be used during the snowy weather without affecting the hand. The palm of this version of waterproof winter motorcycle gloves is laced with anti-skid gel, which ensures the grip of the gloves is good. The firm grip is vitally important for the user while riding.
Goatskin is attached to the tips of the fingers to enhance the sensitivity of the gloves. This material will improve effective touching, thus operating of a smartphone is easy.
Also, the item under review has knitted cuffs sewn into the gloves making it easy for you to put the glove off and on. Rubber bands are also used to enhance this feature. Moreover, these gloves are multifunctional and can be used for skiing, ice fishing, snow shoveling, cycling, and other outdoor winter activities.
- Multilayer cold-proof material gives warmest protection - With windproof artificial suede leather shell, OZERO winter gloves are inserted with insulated sponge with thickness of 2mm and breathable waterproof membrane, and lined with soft and thermal TR cotton, resulting in better comfort and warm.
- Full-hand waterproof membrane insert keep hands dry and away from wet and cold - You can dip gloves directly into ice water without worry of getting wet, perfect for the snow and rain weather. Just have fun in winter outdoor skiing, snow shoveling, cycling, snowmoblie, ice fishing etc.
- The palms of the gloves are attached with anti-skid silica gel - The gloves can effectively provide your hands good grip for winter sports or work and make you work efficiently, especially suitable for driving and snow ski in winter.
- Highly sensitive touch screen goatskin fingertips are stitched on the fingers - Effective touching allow you easily operate smart phone without taking off gloves. In addition, the knitted cuffs of wrists and the rubber bands of the palms make it easy to put gloves on/off.
- 100% money back guarantee - Please contact with us, if the gloves are defective within 30 days or you chose a wrong size or style, we will give you a better satisfying solution than Amazon customer service. Please note: Grasp the fingertips while taking the gloves off for preventing dragging the linings out, because the linings are not sewn with the waterproof sheaths of the gloves for the best waterproof performance.
- The waterproof feature is enhanced
- The item is laced with anti-skid gel which gives it a good grip
- Comfortable and durable
- The sensitivity of the gloves is not that effective during extreme temperatures
Touchscreen Winter Snow Gloves for Motorcycles
Suxman winter gloves are warm and reliable for use during extreme temperatures. They are both stylish, durable, and are also popular for being waterproof.
The Suxman winter gloves are great for winter road as they are waterproof, windproof, and snow proof. The exterior surface of the glove sheds water and snow, wicking all the moisture from the surface. Overall, the best waterproof motorcycle gloves should keep the hands warm despite the outside temperatures and be convenient for riders. This pair does exactly that. Furthermore, its cuff prevents dirt, cold, and debris from getting inside the glove.
The gloves are manufactured with the PU premium leather and dense silicone particles that are placed on the palm of the gloves. This ensures that the glove has slip-resistance, which will help in the gripping of a motorcycle. The sensitivity of the gloves is enhanced by the conductive leather that is placed at the fingertips of the gloves.
These gloves are durable as the silicone particles prevent their wear and tear. The item is designed with a cuff at the wrist made of elastic, which is intended to close around the wrist area. Additionally, the fabric can stretch. Hence, the gloves can fit different sizes due to their elasticity.
- Perfect Combination of Fashion and Function: Suxman winter thermal screen-touchable gloves are perfect for both men and women on the go. Designed with Soft and stretchable PU and Coral Fleece making it more luxury and warm for winter activity.
- Waterproof, Snowproof & Windproof: Exterior surface sheds water and snow, Moisture-wicking and air-circulating interior. Suxman winter gloves which keep your hands warm outside in cold weather when daily commuting, riding motorcycle, biking, snow shoveling, hiking, camping, hunting and many other outdoor winter activities.
- Touchscreen Gloves: Perfect Sensitive Touchscreen gloves for smartphone, tablet and smartwatch. Winter gloves are coated with a touch conductive leather on the index finger that allow you to monitor your workout app and GPS map, take a photo, text your friends or adjust your music selection without taking off the gloves in the cold weather.
- Durable and Anti-slip Gloves: The part back of the hands with premium PU leather and dense silicone particles on the palm ensures this cycling gloves durability and slip resistance, enhance grip and prevent daily wear and tear.
- Elastic Wrist Cuff: Gloves are designed with belt buckle and shirred elastic wrist keep the glove closed around your skin and keeps dirt, debris, snow and cold wind out in winter outdoor sports. Keep your hands warm as much as possible.
- Extremely waterproof, windproof, and snow proof
- Anti-slip feature
- Has elastic wrist buckle
- Some users claim the hands feel cold in these gloves in extreme temperatures
Getting the Best Waterproof Gloves for Use
Water-resistant winter gloves have various useful features, and the brands which I have mentioned provide reliable items for all kinds of weather. Waterproof motorcycle gloves help the riders during winter sports and activities and are a must-have for the cold season. They keep the users` hands warm because they are windproof and snow proof.
All the gloves mentioned in the review are efficient in their functionality. They help users as they are protective kind of gear. This protection can be against water, cold, or from the vehicle used. Multi-layered gloves should also be durable. The gloves I have described have rubber and other components to ensure the glove will fit well, and it will meet the needs of cyclers and riders. Knowledge of the various brands will help you to get the best pick of the gloves.
Being among the best items on the market, the gloves above can provide you with the best protection. According to the reports from the customers, the Ozero Thermal Winter gloves are the best waterproof motorcycle gloves among all the products in this review, and they are durable. Despite having some similar features with the rest of the items, these gloves work exceptionally well and will come in handy.
You may still wonder whether it is advisable to use waterproof gloves during winter. Waterproof gloves are reliable to be effective at all times. Their efficiency is enhanced by the properties they contain, which also contributes to their durability. Although, sometimes extremely cold temperatures may affect the sensitivity of the gloves as cold does not penetrate the multi-layering. The gloves can, therefore, fail to work during extremely low temperatures. Nevertheless, all the items described above have been proved to be effective in their category.
Please, tell, which model would you like to purchase for yourself? Which features do you consider to be the top ones when it comes to the final decision? Have you used any of the items I have described before? Please, share your thoughts on the subject in the comment section below.