We are glad that you have visited our blog and are interested in the possibility of publishing an article. Please take some time to review this entire page as it clearly explains the guidelines, the submission process, and the type of content we accept.
We offer you to post an interesting thematic article on our website. Before applying for publication, we recommend that you read the rules of publication to prepare a useful and good article for readers.
- Unique: The article must be 100% original content, not published anywhere before. No plagiarism will be allowed. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Length: The length of the article should be at least 1200-1500 words or more. We reserve the right to edit the post in any way shape or form.
- Photo: Images, graphs, diagrams, etc. should be added to the article. Quotes with the primary source can also be added. You can use Pixabay and copyright-free images only.
- Content Quality: The article must be of high quality and you should run your post through Grammarly and Hemingway to ensure the post is both grammatically correct but also easy to read.
- Submission: I hope that you will be able to write the article with proper formatting with headings (all uppercase) and links. All articles must be submitted in docs.google.com format with HTML markup prepared for posting.
- Topic: The topic of our blog is motorcycles and everything related to them. However, in some cases, we may consider other topics.
- Deadline: No deadlines, but I would presume that you would write in a timely manner and keep an open line of communication.
In which case the article may not be accepted for publication:
- Articles on topics that contradict the law or may mislead the reader or harm his health (casinos, drugs, violent content, etc.). We have the right to refuse to publish an article if he/she believes that the article is not suitable for publication due to the content or subject matter of the article.
- If the article is copied from another site (non-unique content).
How to write for us?
Drop us an email at [email protected]
Write in the letter:
- What company do you represent and what is your website.
- The subject of the article you plan to publish and a short description of it.
- If you plan to include links, mention each target link that will be included (URL and anchor text for each link) (maximum 1-2 links per article).
- Send us some examples of other articles you have published in the past.
Prices and terms of publication will be prescribed to you in response to your request.
We look forward to receiving your letter.